About Me and my Craft Shed

Saturday 11 July 2009

They have arrived - Welcome Scarlett and Chloe.

Well Folks - the 2 little girls have finally arrived, Jenna had her Daughter on 26 June 2009 - early hours delivered safely by C Section Scarlet weighed in at 9lbs 3oz, and I have to say she is lovely.

Lindsay was due to have her little girl on 4 July, but she was obviously far too comfy in there, as she arrived 10 July 7.54pm (UK time) named Chloe Louise and weighing 8lbs 8oz.

Well - as it is now my Birthday and Wedding Anniversary, and my Husband is taking me out for a meal tonight, I will take myself off to bed - that's the place they put most Great Aunties I think, along with their knitting - except I don't do much knitting - lots of other things though.

I'll probably pop on during the day sometime, but I have 2 dogs to bath as well as get myself ready for the evening. But will come back and give a report of the meal - I'm feeling hungry already lol

No comments:

Post a Comment