About Me and my Craft Shed

Friday 25 June 2010

Card for Scarlett - Great Niece :)

My Great Niece - Scarlett is 1 year old tomorrow and I worked till 1am to get this card made so it could go in the post first thing this morning.  Craft room has bits of paper all over the place - but who cares - I don't - I had fun making the lovely Beatrix Potter card.


I didn't make the card as instructed - no fun if you can't break the rules - I just used sticky pads as opposed to the card cubes, but it still makes an effective and different Birthday card.  I was also lucky enough to have some Beatrix Potter Toppers that came with one of my magazines, so Jemmima Puddleduck is inside, whilst a rear view of Peter Rabbit is on the back of the card.  Now I just hope the postal Service gets their finger out, and don't damage it in the delivery process.

Catch you all soon - more cards on their way!

1 comment: