About Me and my Craft Shed

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Bugs and crawlies



Hi Everyone,

Anyone who really knows me, knows I do not like Spiders, Slugs, Snails, Moths - those big sort that come in of an evening when you have the window open. But I am eagerly awaiting the delivery of a Bug at present, I got this via EBay, and it should be with me by the end of the week. It's not a normal sorta bug with a mind of it's own - well at least I hope it isn't. It's a Cricut personal Cutter. I hope also to invest in the Sure Cuts a Lot software, so that I can create my own designs and use them in my card making. I also understand that this machine will enable you to cut your own Rubber stamps - Does anyone know about this or have you tried it - if so let me know, I can't wait to find out more.

I have made some cards in the recent months, so I will upload them as soon as the images are off my phone and camera etc. Hopefully this little bug will encourage me more in my crafting - but it will certainly be a welcome addition to the Craft Shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment