About Me and my Craft Shed

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Me and the Bug

Well the Bug and I are getting on fine, so far I have managed to learn how to cut and played around with the settings - it all seemed very easy really. So on Saturday and Sunday, I played around with "Kiss Cutting" - believe it or not, I tried it on what everyone knows as sticky backed plastic - the old Blue Peter favourite - nothing exciting, just typed my name out and then let it cut - after a couple of errors, I ended up with a fairly respectable cut, which I then stuck on my laptop. I quite like it, as the SBP is a gold holographic, and I just cut it to the size of the cutting mat.

I will try again with the kiss cutting, and the SBP, as I feel a few peel-offs could make an appearance now - so watch this space.

Sorry it's not much today, but a major migraine is playing havoc at present, and it is as much as I can do to look at the screen at present.

No comments:

Post a Comment