About Me and my Craft Shed

Monday 7 September 2009

The plaster came off

Well I went to the hospital today, and they cut the cast off my arm!!!! But don't get excited, they put another one straight back on it again. I've been crying as it has made me so depressed today, and I have to keep it on for 5 more weeks. Instead of just one break in the wrist - at the top of the Radius - I still have that one, but I also have a break half way down the Ulna. I am not allowed to drive for at least another 5 weeks, and I do normally enjoy driving. So my Son Rob is driving my car at present - what ever made me think earlier this year to add him to my Insurance I will never know, but I 'm very pleased I did.

I could really do with a holiday - I don't think I would care where it was at the moment, just away. I know it won't happen, the motor home went some 3 weeks ago, can't drive the car, so we won't even get a day trip to the Seaside this year.

I will hopefully do another post later as I have taken some pictures of the new Craft Shed - mid construction. Rob and Chris have been hard at work this afternoon putting it together, and hopefully they will finish it tomorrow. It's the most excitement I have had for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment