About Me and my Craft Shed

Tuesday 1 September 2009

Plastered!!!!

This will be a short post as I have to type with only one hand. I have plaster from my fingers to almost the elbow on my left hand, so anything that require more than one hand, is out now untill it comes off. I had a fall in my garden Monday last week, and over the week, the pain has got worse. My Son Robin, took me to Burton's Queen Elizabeth Hospital. I have to say it was the quickest waiting time I have experienced at a Hospital. It said on the board 2-1/2 hours, and 2-1/2 hours later, Robin was driving out the car Park. I saw the Doctor, who said he was convinced with the pain I was in that the wrist was broken, however following the X-rays, he could not find the break, so I have to go back next Monday, and in the mean time, another Consultant will view the X-Rays.

I am left handed so as you can imagine it makes life very difficult. The most I will be able to do towards the construction of the shed at present is hold things up.

Moral of this story - next time your about to fall flat on your face, don't worry about trying to save yourself.

I will try to add another Gallery soon, of cards I have made since I started Card Making - well thise I can find the pictures of!!

No comments:

Post a Comment