About Me and my Craft Shed

Friday 11 December 2009

Background/Layout for this blog

I am at present trying to get over having the flu again - what type i really do not know or care - I just want rid of it.  That and having had a constant migraine for the past week has driven me to utter distraction - hopefully I will get chance to visit the GP next week some time.

Anyway - I was not happy with the background/layout of the blog, and I really can't find anything I like enough to keep there for more than 2 minutes, so I am going to have a go at designing my own - I know - I can here you saying it already - now watch her make a mess of it - well if it goes wrong it goes wrong - it's not the end of the world and I can revert back to this again.  So this is more of a Watch this space and see what happens - ohhh go on have a giggle - you know you want to and you will feel so much better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment