About Me and my Craft Shed

Sunday 20 December 2009

Snow & New Toy


Hi all, I hope your all nearly ready for the big day at the end of the week.  All or most of our present buying this year was done online, so it saved me having to get it all home.  I just have a few things left to get at the shops this week and the market for the fruit and veggies.

We had our first snow of the season last night, and more during the night - however it was not as bad as what it can be, and certainly not enough to get excited about.

My new toy is my Christmas present from my lovely husband - a laser printer for my craft work, and it is amazing, and can't wait to get playing on it.  The technical info is that it is an Oki C3300n Colour Laser printer, and because you get so many more pages out of the toners on a laser it will in effect reduce the costs of my printing by quite a bit.  This isn't a brilliant picture of it, but I will take one of my own when everything is set up in the craft shed.

I will try to get back on before Friday, but if I don't, may I wish you a very Merry Xmas and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.  May all your craft problems be little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment